IELTS Speaking test in Bulgaria – March 2015
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What subjects do you study?
- Do you find them hard to learn?
- Is it important to you to study them? Why?
- Do you read books?
- Do you like to read?
- Why do people read?
- What is a good place for reading?
- What qualities should a place have to be good for reading?
- Is there any place where you find it hard to read?
- What do you think about reading before going to sleep?
- Do you do it? Why?
Describe a family member that you would like to work with. Please say
- Who is he/she?
- Have you worked with him/her in the past?
- Explain what kind of work you would do together.
- Do you think there will be an opportunity for you to work together in the future?
- What do you think about family business?
- Is it important to be part of a family business?
- Should family members be treated in the same way as other employees? Why?
- Why do some people try to avoid family businesses?
- What do you think about globalisation and its effect on businesses?
- Do you think that all smaller businesses will be replaced by bigger companies? Why?
- Is computer knowledge important in order to be a good employee? Why?
- Do you think some jobs will be replaced by the technology in the future?
- What kind of jobs can’t be replaced? Why?