IELTS test in the UK and Kazakhstan – April 2015 (Academic Module)
Section 1. About a travel agency.
Section 2. About crocodiles.
Section 3. About a new university course for overseas students.
Section 4. About people that kill dolphins.
Passage 1. About modern science and technology.
Passage 2. About theaters.
Passage 3. About Australian wild animals including dingo, kangaroo and so on.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing the amounts of money spent on research of new energy resources in four countries between 1980 and 2000.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that children should learn to obey and do as parents and teachers say. Others think that this kind of upbringing will not prepare our children for real life. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- What do you do for a job?
- What is your favorite color?
- Do you like visiting people?
- How often do you do it? Why?
Talk about an achievement you haven’t completed yet. Please say
- What is the achievement?
- How will you do it?
- When do you think you will achieve this?
- What song do you remember from your childhood?
- What is your favorite music? Why?
- What do you listen to these days?
IELTS DISTANCE COURSE VIA SKYPE