IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2015
- What is your full name?
- Can I see your ID?
- Where are you from?
- Do you work or study?
- Describe your house.
- How long have you been living in this house?
- Are there many public holidays in your country?
- Do you think that there should be more holidays in your country?
- Which public holiday do you like the most?
- What do you usually do on a holiday?
- What is the best way to observe nature?
Describe an occasion when you received a very good service from a company or a shop. Please say
- What company is it?
- What was the product?
- Who helped you with it?
- Do companies respond quickly to customers’ feedback and enquiries?
- Would you buy another product from this company? Why?
- What else would you buy there?
- What should companies do to retain their customers base?
- What would be your suggestions?
- When you receive a defective product, would you prefer to get it replaced or repaired? Why?
IELTS SPEAKING CLASS BY MASTER ARIAN